3.1.8 - August 15, 2020
Release Notes 3.1.8
- 1.API info will be displayed when user hovers over the API Handler in Flows Page.
- 4.Detailed logs from the Logs module will open in a new tab.
- 5.Task scheduling interval constraint updated. Minimum Interval Period updated to 5 minutes (Previous Minimum Interval Period was 1 minute).
- 7."24Hr to 12Hr Converter" and "12Hr to 24Hr Converter" modifier and handler are added. As the name suggests, this feature converts time from one format to the other.
- 8.Time taken for every API call will now be tracked.
- 9.Every Flow will now display the Pipes that it is linked to under the Pipes tab.
- 1.During a dynamic call to V3 or lightning, 400 and 401 Status codes will be returned for disabled pipe and invalid credentials respectively.
- 2.Timezone issue in Logs page is fixed.
- 3.Load Credentials Handler Issue is fixed.
By default, the Activity Logs are disabled. To enable Activity Logs, navigate to your Project Settings and enable the Activity Logs.