View actual numbers and results of the data synchronization
The Logs and Results can be accessed in two ways:
- 1.From the Integrations page: Click on View Logs under the Sync Now/ Copy URL button
- 2.From the Projects Navigation Menu: Click on the Logs icon
- 3.If a sync fails, then the "Failure" icon will also redirect to the Logs page
The Logs page displays the following fields in tabular form:
The duration split up information for every synchronization is displayed upon hovering over the Duration field.
Logs Duration with records
Logs Duration Split-up on API Level
Logs duration with records processed in milliseconds
The Logs can be filtered based on:
- 1.Pipe Name
- 2.Entity ID
- 3.Status of the Logs
- 4.Total records
- 5."Succeeded" and "Failed" records
- 6."Started at" Date range
This feature allows the ability to reprocess the pipes with the same information again. This can be used when errors in a pipe are fixed, and users wish to resync the same data.
The Option to enable and disable logs is found within the project settings as displayed in the image below:
On enabling the pipes reprocessing option, DCKAP Integrator logs the information of the pipe on the first run, to reprocess the same data again.