3.2.2 Dec 24, 2020
Release Notes 3.2.2
- 1.Added the ability to print request parameters in console logs.
- 2.GET_FROM_USER has been replaced with GET_FROM_CREDENTIALS in API Manager and Systems Page.Note: We have provided backward compatibility to support GET_FROM_USER as well. We suggest using GET_FROM_CREDENTIALS in all API Managers and Systems page.
- 3.Regex Modifier has been added.
- 4.URL Validation added in Credentials Hostname field.
- 5.Added Comment option in Mapping Fields.
- 1.Issue with nested array in Mapping is fixed.
- 2.Fixed displaying the queue status even while the sync is running.
- 3.Issue with Truncate Modifier is Fixed.
- 4.Displaying other projects API manager data in API Handler is fixed.
- 5.Fixed Detailed logs pop up misalignment.
- 6.Change password 15 characters limitations added.
- 7.Confirmation pop-up added to Reprocess Button.
- 8.Fixed Mapping not populated issue if added in snippets.