Raise a Ticket
Users can raise any concerns or provide feedback using the Help & Support section.
- 1.Click on New Ticket. The New Ticket window opens.
- 2.Choose a Category that you think the Issue best fits in
- 3.Choose visibility. If Project, all project members can access the ticket. If Private, only you can access the ticket. However, in private, you have the ability to add an individual user as a collaborator.
- 4.Enter a Subject for the issue
- 5.Enter a description briefly explaining the issue or feedback you wish to provide.
- 6.Attachments: Include any attachments if necessary. File size should be less than 5MB and allowed formats are ( .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .csv, .xls, .xlsx )
- 7.Click on Submit to submit your ticket
- 8.An acknowledgement email will be sent after creating the DCKAP Integrator Ticket
Who are Collaborators?
Collaborators can view, reply and get email notifications for this ticket. Only project members can be added as collaborators. Learn more.