Add New Project
Creating a project is the first step in setting up your integrations. The project name is sufficient to create a new project.
Users also have the ability to provide additional details while creating the project. Click "More Options" in the above popup.
- 1.Project Name - Name of the Project
- 2.Project Description - Description of the Project
- 3.Timezone - To schedule and manage everything in the user's timezone.
- 4.Console Logs - To enable or disable console logs to be displayed on the Logs page.
- 5.Console Logs Options - Various log display options are available to the user to choose from
Selected options will be logged for all pipes in the Project.
- 1.API Method and URL
- 2.API Request Information
- 3.API Response Information
- 4.API Header Information
- 5.API Params Information
- 6.Activity Logs - DCKAP Integrator enables Project Owners and Administrators to view and track activities performed in every individual module of the Project. To see those activities details you will need to enable that
- 7.Email Failure Alerts - To enable or disable synchronization-failure email alerts. These emails are sent if an error occurs during the data synchronization.
- 8.Email Address - Provide one or more email addresses to which failure alerts have to be sent.
- 9.Failure Alert Trigger Options - Choose one of three options to trigger emails when the selected events happen:
- 1.For Pipes with Any Errors (Both Partial and Completely Failed)
- 2.For Partially Failed Pipes Only
- 3.For Completely Failed Pipes Only
- 10.Project Documents - You can add the necessary documents for the respective project
Now click "Create Project" to create the project. After creating the project you will be navigated to the project Integration Page