3.4.2 December 20, 2022
Release Notes 3.4.2
- 1.System & API Improvements
- 1.Added Import and Export Features for System and APIs
- 2.Clone API option enabled for API
- 3.Create custom API using Global API
- 4.Added JSON Prettifier for Request and Response
- 2.Improved Import and Export option of Flows to export/import associated systems or API. Old exported flows files may not work as expected. We recommend you export a new file and import it wherever needed.
- 3.Redesigned Account Settings and API Keys Page.
- 4.Added support to Amazon Selling Partner System with RDT token.
- 5.Detailed logs are created asynchronously now, which will speed up the synchronisations.
- 6.Increased the performance by reducing the database queries.
- 7.Improved user experience on the Two-factor authentication page.
- 8.Implemented Elastic Search for Logs/Detailed Logs (Experimental Feature).
- 9.Implemented Hot DB for Logs/Detailed Logs. Only 7 days' logs will be stored here for faster responses (Experimental Feature).
Logs page Experimental Features(Hot DB and Elastic Search - to speed up the search) are currently not enabled, as it is currently under experimentation. This feature will be enabled for all the users in a few weeks, once it is stable.
- 1.Fixed system mapping issue when created from templates.
- 2.Fixed XML order issue in mapping custom fields.
- 3.PATCH method added in Api section.
- 4.Configuration values in Pipes not updated after updating in flows occasionally - Fixed.
- 5.Missed notification when a new flow is imported - Fixed.
- 6.Console logs messages will be shown properly instead of showing disabled in all cases.
Integrator Lightning Services are also updated to v3.4.2