3.3.6 July 20, 2022
Release Notes 3.3.6
- 1.Console log viewer in logs page. Console logs files with size less than 2 Mb can be now viewed directly in browser.
- 2.Improved the layout and design of Credential page and all grids.
- 3.Provided capability to add dependency between fields in flow handlers
- 4.Bower components has been removed and all the images are moved to CDN for better performance.
- 5.Added systems filter in API Manager grid page.
- 6.Option to provide page number in grids.
- 1.Occasional mapping errors when created from templates - fixed.
- 2.Configuration values become empty when created from templates - fixed.
- 3.System / API is not mapped in Snippets when created from templates - fixed.
- 4.Issue while re-entering TOTP in login page - fixed.
- 5.Logs page Duration display issue when ran in milliseconds - fixed.
- 6.Adding user group to project issue in rare cases - fixed.
Lightning Services are updated to v3.3.6