Module to upload and link any documents associated with the Project
The Project Documents module allows Project Owners and users to upload and documents associated with the Project.
To access the Project Documents section, click on this icon from the Projects Page:
The Project Documents page will open.
- 1.On the Project Documents page, click on Add New.
2. The Add Project Documents page will open.
3. Two options are available here:
- Add Documents
- 1.Click on Upload files under Add Documents to select and add the files to attach to this project.
- 2.These documents can be downloaded and viewed by Project users
- Add Links
- 1.Insert the document link in the space given and click on Add.
- 2.Clicking on the link will redirect users to the document page.
- The documents will now be available on the Project Documents page for all Project users to access
Only Project Owners can delete a document/link that has been uploaded/added.
File size for uploads
File size for uploads should be less than 10MB and allowed formats are ( .doc, .docx, .pdf, .csv, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .odt, .json, .ppt, .pptx, .jpg, .jpeg, .png)