3.4.1 October 4, 2022
Release Notes 3.4.1
- 1.Systems and API Module are merged to improve User Experience.
- 3.Amazon Selling Partner System (LWA Authentication) support.
- 4.GraphQL Support and GraphQL Builder to build the schema with auto-suggestions.
- 5.Ability to pass the dynamic token in raw body type in API calls.
- 6.SFTP Advanced Handler - support to Windows systems.
- 7.Improved console log file rotator algorithm to reduce log files.
- 8.Added ability for the user to kill the pipe synchronizations.
- 9.Ability to add multiple status codes in the system "token failure status code".
- 10.Showing the current user access type on all pages and timezone on the logs page.
- 11.Copy to clipboard option for log messages in detailed logs.
- 12.Added ability to support file uploads in API calls.
- 1.Unable to reuse the token for some systems - Fixed.
- 2.TypeError when manual synchronizing an old pipe - Fixed.
- 3.Dashboard graph is not accurate for a few customers - Fixed.
- 4.Commented lines showing errors in flows - Fixed.
- 5.Unable to save and merge in flows if source response is used - Fixed.
- 6.System health check-up is not working properly for FTP and SFTP systems - Fixed.
- 7.Removed a duplicate slash in copy url of dynamic pipes.
- 8.Ability to access the log detailed page even when there is an error message.
- 9.Closes SFTP connection once used.
- 10.Activity logs performance improved.
Lightning Services are updated to v3.4.1