How to use DCKAP Integrator Dynamic Pipe URL?
Step by step instructions on how to use the Dynamic Pipe URLs
- 1.Log into DCKAP Integrator.
- 2.Click on Switch accounts on the top right section and select the Project owner's name. The list of Projects will be displayed in the bottom-left section of the Dashboard page.
- 3.Navigate to the desired Project by clicking on the Manage button. This will take you to the Integrations page.
- 4.Click on the "Copy URL" Button on the Pipe you wish to sync. This will open a pop-up with this message "You have to ensure the IP (220.127.116.11) is whitelisted for this dynamic pipe to function properly." So make sure that the DCKAP Integrator server IP is whitelisted before using the URL.
- 5.Click 'OK', and the URL is now copied to your clipboard.
Example URL: https://lightning.dckap.com/v1/dynamic/listener/a1b2c3d4.........e5
- 1.Click on your account name in Top Right Corner.
- 2.Click on "Generate Keys" from the dropdown list.
3. Any existing Tokens will be listed there. If it is empty, then click on Generate New Token.
4. Enter the following details to generate a new token
5. Click on the "Copy Token Button". The token will be copied to your clipboard.
Now you have the Dynamic URL and Access Token, which can be used from the eCommerce or ERP system to access the pipe in DCKAP Integrator.